Sliding Glass Dog Door
Designed for outstanding performance
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
About Our Sliding Glass Dog Door
Are you tired of letting your pet in and out at the most inconvenient times? That is all about to change, you can solve this issue without cutting an unattractive hole into your existing door or wall. The Sliding Glass Dog Door from Viva Windows can provide you and your dog the freedom you both want!
Our sliding glass dog door is custom built to fit into your existing vinyl sliding glass door frame or we can custom build a new frame to fit your home. These sliding glass pet doors are not only visually appealing they are the highest quality and the most energy efficient pet doors on the market. We offer white or tan USA-Made fusion-welded vinyl with dual pane tempered glass and an Endura Flap pet door. Curious if this is the right pet door for you and your pet? Contact Viva Windows today and we will answer any questions you have and give you an estimate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Pets Can Use These Pet Doors?
What Color Options Are Available?
How Big Should The Opening Be For The Pet Door?
Why Not Just Cut Into the Existing Glass Door or Window?
How Do I Keep Other Pets From Getting Into My Home?
Are these doors easy to install?
Are Pet Doors Energy Efficient?
Will I Need To Train My Pet To Use The Door?
Some pets pick up using the door and immediately start taking advantage of all their new freedoms to come and go as needed, others need a little bit of help and training, If you pet needs some training here are a few things to try:
- Lift the flap and show them the way in and out.
- Sit on the opposite side of the door than your pet and squeak their favorite toy, offer a treat, or call them to lure them through.
- If that doesn’t work try propping the door open. When your pet get into the habit of using the Pet Door to go in and out you can lower the flap.
Insulated Sliding Glass Dog Door with Advanced Components
The Endura Pet Flap, made from specially designed polyolefin-based, stand out against all other pet flaps on the market.
- Our pet fap is soft and flexible meaning it won’t pinch or injure your pet like most rigid flaps on the market.
- The flap seals quickly and securely after your pet enters or exits, keeping inclement weather and unwanted wild animals outside where they belong.
- Magnetic strips line the sides and bottom of the pet flap, creating a tight seal. Most commercial pet flaps hang loosely or, at best, use one or two magnets along the edges.
- Our pet flap lives up to its name as a durable, UV retardant flap that stays flexible up to -40 degrees Fahrenheit. Most soft vinyl flaps need frequent replacement because they wrinkle and crack in the sun and get stiff or break in cold climates.
Call us for more information about how Viva Windows can install a sliding glass dog door
Request a Quote
3463 E Commerce St., Ste. 100
San Antonio, TX 78220